At some point in your life, you’ve thought, “How can I change that, what can I do about that?” especially in the light of the recent events in France
Here’s the simple answer: Make sure you are a clear channel.
or perhaps better yet, ask yourself, “What Can I do today that adds positivity today?”
These are the kind of questions that come up when one is assisting the world in becoming a more positive place.
- How am I interacting with others?
- Do my interactions provide people kindness and understanding?
- Am I open to accepting criticism in the right way and growing from it?
- Am I looking to see things around me that I can improve? Am I motivating the people around me?
- Am I looking for solutions of problems?
If we can get ourselves to the place where we wake up in the morning and set our intention to connect more with others and with our own spirituality, making sure that we don’t bring more negativity into this world, then this consciousness (positivity) can spread out to others around us and from them outwards. Multiply this positive consciousness by thousands upon millions, and together we will be able to alter the way the world looks.
So take an action step to bring peace and positivity to your life and those around you by considering the questions above.